Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Almost Missed Today's!

Okay well today's blog post is going to be a rant. Since school started and all, I figured why not start the year off by talking about the new school rules and my schedule. 

So the school rules have changed a lot since last year. I don't remember if 8th graders were required to have lockers last year but one good thing is that we are given the option to have one. I hated mine last year because it kept on jamming and everything fell out onto the person below me (sorry! :( ). But that's the single good thing about the rule changes. The lunchtime rules are absolutely ridiculous. For starters, we're required to raise our hands whenever we want to throw our trash away... we're just required to raise our hands whenever we want to do anything. Even use the bathroom. And get dismissed.

Now to talk about my schedule. As some of you may know, I play both flute and piano, and last year I put band at the very top of my list for electives. I guess the people in the office didn't see it or something because now I have orchestra instead of band. And frankly if I was put in orchestra and I had to stay there then I would just screw the whole orchestra over. That, or I would air-bow. :P 

Sigh... and I was so excited for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment