Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Just Spontaneous Stuff

I have a bad history of creating blogs and abandoning them, but I hope this won't happen with this blog, because it took a while to find a username that wasn't taken.

So I really will try to post random, spontaneous stuff every once in a while to keep this blog going.

Mainly what I'll post (I may be lying, this will probably change throughout the course of the blog):
- random artwork/sketches I've done at home
- pictures of pretty scenery
- sometimes, pictures of food
- rants for when I just need to vent my anger before taking it out on a pillow
- and, last but not least, but random text posts because random text posts are cool

I hope I don't actually completely forget about this blog and never post on it again (it's happened twice already) so...

Welcome to my blog, Just Spontaneous Stuff! :)

2 comments:

  1. I think I have 2 or 3 blogs that I've left already so you're not alone : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. cough yiddavunka's wonderfyl flog cough

    ReplyDelete