Thursday, August 29, 2013

Just a Random Doodle

I just got kind of bored so I decided to start drawing an eye... a very small one, that is...
And it expanded into adding an eyebrow... and a nose...

It's not very good and not well blended at all, but I used Crayola colored pencils which aren't the best for blending and stuff. The nose is waaaaaay too wide. Especially since it's not finished. Also the eyelashes look pretty strange in my opinion, and the eyebrow is super weird too but I didn't use a picture for reference, I just eyeballed that part. 

I'm not punny.



Also for the red mark, sorry! It was me starting to draw something in red but I gave up on it and decided on an eye instead. I don't even actually remember what it was supposed to be. A flower, maybe? It will forever remain a mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment